Qt Installer Framework 3.0.1 Released
We are happy to announce the release of Qt IFW 3.0.1.
3.0.1 is fully compatible with 2.0.5, which means you can update existing online installers with installers built with 3.0.1. Version 3.0.1 includes a lot of bug fixes and also new features.
Here is a list some new features, some to mention:
- Allow to use the stylesheet to customize UI
- New --silentUpdate command line option
- Introduced gui.setTextItems() method
- Add ApplicationsDirX86 and ApplicationsDirX64 predefined Variables.
- Add new '--sign' switch to binarycreator for signing OS X app bundles
- Allow defining non-checkable items - introduces new element 'Checkable' for package.
- Added support for setting descriptions of Windows shortcuts.
- Add Castilian Spanish translation.
The full list of added features and bug fixed can be found from ChangeLog.
Thank you for everyone involved!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.4 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 is the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu